This Flower Seed Sowing Calendar will guide you about the Best Time to Sow Seeds! Follow this to get the best germination chances and succeed with planting blooms!
If you want to grow your favorite blooms but now sure when to plant them, then take the help of this Flower Seed Sowing Calendar and find out about the Best Time to Sow Seeds!
Here are the best seeds to grow in September in India
Flower Seed Sowing Calendar
We have included not all but the most beautiful flowers that you can grow each month.
- Winter Jasmine: Popular for its yellow blooms, its seeds germinate well in January.
- Dahlia: It comes in shades of the rainbow, except for the blue. During late January, you can sow dahlia seeds in a seed starting mix.
- Begonia: Single or double flowers of begonia come in bright white, pink, red, and even bicolor. Sow its seeds from late January to February.
- Hellebore: The flowers come in green, white, yellow, red, black, pink, and purple.
- Snowdrop: Sow its seeds from February to Mid March.
- Marigold: The fragrant marigold flowers come in the shades of yellow, orange, and red.
- Sunflower: It’s a must-have in the gardens and looks stunning with its yellow flowers.
- Daffodil features showy, yellow to white blooms with six petals and a yellow center.
- Trillium: It comes in white, deep red, pink, yellow, and green colors.
- Peonies: Rose-like blooms of peonies are either single or double flowers that come in white, pink, to deep crimson colors.
- Lilac: Lilac has tubular blooms and comes in blue, white, pink, and cream colors.
- Hibiscus: Hibiscus features showy, large, trumpet-shaped, double flowers that come in a wide range of colors.
- Rose: Indian gardens are incomplete without fragrant roses! There are plenty of varieties of roses that come in numerous colors and fragrances.
- Lotus: The aquatic flower is quite easy to grow from seeds and looks great in small ponds.
- Pink Rain Lilies: The showy pink flowers of the lily will keep your garden full of colors!
- Jasmine: In the tropical climate of India, the flower blooms year-round.
- Hyacinth: The colorful flowers of hyacinth are popular for their scent and come in shades of blue, pink, and purple.
- Petunia: It comes in mesmerizing shades of white, yellow, pink, purple, red, and blue.
- Calla Lilies: Calla lily is one of the best flowers you can grow from seeds in the month of October!
- Tulip: These flowers come in red, pink, orange, yellow, purple, green, and white hues.
- Tuberose: The plant grows a cluster of white and waxy flowers on tall spikes.
- Geranium: This stunning flower comes in pink, white, purple, and blue colors.